The Stone Arch Story
Stone Arch Law Office helps families to achieve the peace of mind of knowing they won’t leave their loved ones a legal and financial disaster. We are a Minnesota law firm that practices in trusts, wills, estate planning, and trust and estate administration. Our commitment to you is to:
- Return phone calls within 24 hours Monday through Friday
- Keep your goals in mind
- Give up-front cost options
- Use plain language to help you understand your trust or estate plan
Meet Our Team
Philip is ranked by Super Lawyers as a 2019 and 2020 Minnesota Super Lawyer and a 2016, 2017, and 2018 Super Lawyer Rising Star. He has earned a five star ratings and is listed as top attorney in Avvo. He is an approved Lead Counsel rated attorney.
- LexisNexis Practice Guide: Minnesota Estate Planning 2019 Edition, LexisNexis (2019)
- Trustee University: The Guidebook to Best Practices for Family Trustees, ArchStone Publications, LLC (2015). Free chapter available at www.Trustee-U.com.
- The Trustee and the Spendthrift: The Argument against Small Trust Termination, Gonzaga University Law Review (2013)
- The Trustee and the Prudent Investor: The Emerging Acceptance of Alternative Investments as the New Fiduciary Standard, South Texas Law Review (2012)
- The Trustee and the Remainderman: The Trustee’s Duty to Inform, (American Bar Association) Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Journal (2011)
- The Bank Secrecy Act: Considerations for Continuing Banking Relationships After the Filing of a Suspicious Activity Report, Quinnipiac University Law Review (2011)
- The Trustee and the Trust Protector: A Question of Fiduciary Power. Should a Trust Protector be Held to a Fiduciary Standard?, Drake University Law Review (2010)